Sunday, July 28, 2013

Here Goes Nothing!...Or Everything!



As you can see from my blog's archive, up to this point my blogging for professional purposes has been pretty limited, let's be real...almost non-existent. From time to time, I would log in and share my experiences with....(drumroll)...No one! Well, I have decided to take the plunge and try my luck at blogging. Now don't get my wrong, the previous blog post discusses utilizing KidBlog with my students, and that was a huge success. I just have never ventured into the "real" world with my thoughts and experiences. I guess this comes from the fact that I couldn't understand why anyone out in the edtech world would want to read or hear about the things I was doing with students and technology. There are so many "GREATS" out there, why would anyone want hear me?

Well, it is time to practice what I have been preaching to my students and their parents all year long. It is time to step out of my comfort zone and share my knowledge and experiences with those who want to read about them. There are so many reasons as to why my previous thinking was wrong and I am so excited to share my adventures as an educator who is dedicated to lighting the fire for learning in my students through the use of technology.

I hope you enjoy the journey that this passionate educator can bring to the table, and enjoy learning beside me as I work through my own successes and challenges in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment